As we are having our on-going research about the top coffee makers as of writing, we have agreed to test the Hamilton Beach BrewStation coffee maker.
It is a unique machine because it doesn’t include carafe which makes it free from any breakages and spillages.
But does this Hamilton Beach Brew Station still works well despite not having any components?
Keep on reading so you can find the answer!
As you go through below, you will also gain knowledge about:
- Hamilton Beach BrewStation Coffee Maker’s features
- How does Hamilton Beach BrewStation machine works
- Advantages of using Hamilton Beach Coffee Maker
- Disadvantages of using Hamilton Beach Coffee Maker
- Best advice to fully enjoy your Hamilton Beach BrewStation machine
- Hamilton Beach BrewStation machine is suited/is not suited to
- Hamilton Beach Brew Station Review
Hamilton Beach BrewStation Coffee Maker’s Features
It is a 12-cup coffee maker that provides comfortability when it comes to usage. This Hamilton Beach BrewStation machine allows a person to dispense a coffee with just using a single hand. You can guarantee a 100% spill-free and break-free.
The Features Of This Coffee Maker Are As Follows
- Single hand dispensing: The unavailability of carafe means that you place your cup or mug on the designated place and wait for just a couple of seconds for the machine to dispense the coffee.
- Adjustable brewing options: This Hamilton Beach Brew Station machine allows you to choose between regular or bold brewing and an iced coffee.
- Implanted water heater: With this built-in water heater, you can guarantee a constant hot temperature. The unavailability of a heating plate means that you will not be able to taste a scorched flavor in your coffee that some other machines obtain.
If you purchase this coffee maker, you can have:
- One Hamilton Beach BrewStation Coffee Maker
- Carrying tank
- User guide
- Warranty good for one year
You can also enjoy optional extras like:
A lengthened warranty for up to four years that you can accumulate at a lower price.
You can also buy a Hamilton Beach with a model of 80675 that has a permanent filter in gold tone for just $5++. If you wish to purchase this filter, it can help you save more money instead of buying paper filters over and over again. There are few options for buying Hamilton Beach Brew Station machine:
• 12-cup machine for about $50 (the one we purchased for testing)
• 10-cup machine for about $35
• A 12-cup machine that has a gold-toned filer for about $55
Let’s say that you are into using reusable filters, picking the number three option will help you save money. The decision of whether an added two cups for each brew is cost a $15 or not is all up to you.
How Does Hamilton Beach BrewStation Machine Work?
The first thing that you will use to fill up the coffee maker to your preferred level is the carrying tank. After that, add the coffee.
Second, you can choose which kind of brew you prefer – either bold, iced or regular. Turn on the machine, and that’s it. You can also modify its time so you can have your newly brewed coffee first thing in the morning or once you return from work.
The Hamilton Beach Brew Station coffee maker is very accessible and won’t give you a hard time operating it. Its internal storage most likely maintains the coffee to its accurate hot temperature much longer than the use of a machine that has a carafe – four hours longer to be specific.
The coffee produced by this Hamilton Beach coffee maker is way better than coffees produced on other machines. You can recognize the different taste of regular and bold brews, plus you can enjoy a scorched-free coffee.
Advantages of Using Hamilton Beach BrewStation Machine
Choosing this kind of machine lets you enjoy such benefits as:
- The absence of carafe – this means that you don’t need to clean extra part and you do not need to replace it in some cases; also the coffee remains hot for a more extended period.
- Budget-friendly price – this coffee maker is entirely at a reasonable price.
- Custom settings – its on-and-off button in the settings will indeed provide you a fresh coffee early in the morning!
Disadvantages of Using Hamilton Beach BrewStation Machine
Choosing this kind of machine also has problems on your part like:
- Placing this machine inside the cabinets will give you a hard time moving in and out because of its rubber feet.
- If you are not able to drink all the coffee, you pour in your cup, throw it away in your sink just like you do in using a carafe.
Best Advice to Fully Enjoy Your Hamilton Beach BrewStation Machine
The following are the best advice to make sure that you always have a great coffee:
- Ensure that your Hamilton Beach Brew Station coffee maker is cleaned every after use and well-maintained.
- Be sure to descale your Hamilton Beach Brew Station coffee maker regularly.
- Only use top-quality coffee.
- Just use fresh ground coffee.
- To make sure that your coffee maker is ready to operate, run a couple of cycles before you do the brewing process.
Is the Hamilton Beach BrewStation Coffee Maker Perfect For Me?
This coffee maker is suitable for anyone who prefers a machine that is easy to operate and handle but still has other options to offer. It is also perfect for anyone who is prone to making the carafes drop and break.
Who Should Not Buy This Hamilton Beach BrewStation Coffee Maker?
Because there is a lack of carafe, this Hamilton Beach BrewStation machine is not suitable for various people who are living under the same roof and wants each coffee differently.
For instance, one person likes his coffee to be in a bold brew while the other person likes her coffee to be in a regular blend, or one person likes a decaf coffee, and one doesn’t like it this coffee maker would not work for you.
Hamilton Beach BrewStation Reviews
All in all, the absence of the carafe on this kind of coffee maker is a plus. Hamilton Beach Brewstation is an ideal machine that produces a great tasting coffee regularly. It also makes coffee easily.
The timer is also a massive plus because since it’s programmable, you can expect that you will have a great taste of coffee once you wake up from bed in the early morning.