The way you consume a cup of Joe makes a huge difference to the overall satisfaction that you get from this beverage – and one of the integral parts is the cup itself in which you drink it.
When we specifically talk about an espresso, having the best espresso cups is essential if you want to get the same traditional delight and ‘espresso feels’ the way French do!
French love to drink this drink in small cups and that is indeed the traditional way of drinking this fine beverage. In this guide, we have shortlisted some of the better espresso cups that you can buy today.
Our Top Pick: JoyJolt Savor – The Best Espresso Cups Set
After reviewing a number of products in the espresso cups category, our top choice is the JoyJolt Savor double-walled glasses.
These are one of the best insulated cups that you can at a decent price range. Moreover, they are durable, smartly-designed and have a nice overall feel that would make you enjoy your flavorful and aromatic espresso.
10 Espresso Cups that Will Make Your Coffee Experience Better
Here is our list of the top ten espresso cups of 2021 that we reviewed and shortlisted for you:
LIFVER Stackable Espresso Cups Set of 6, 3 Ounce Porcelain Demitasse Cups, Coffee Cups for Espresso, Americano, Latte, Cafe Mocha and Tea, White
Sweese 403.002 Porcelain Cappuccino Cups with Saucers – 6 Ounce for Specialty Coffee Drinks, Latte, Cafe Mocha and Tea – Set of 6, Multicolor, Hot Assorted Colors
TeamFar Coffee Cup Espresso Cup Mug Set of 4, Double Wall Stainless Steel Tea Cups, Reusable & Stackable, Mirror Finish & Dishwasher Safe – 6 Ounce
Espresso Shot Glass, Durable Double Walled Espresso Cups, Clear Shot Glasses for Coffee Shots, Shot Glasses Set of 4, 2.7oz
Aozita Espresso Cups and Saucers with Espresso Spoons, Stackable Espresso Mugs,12-piece 2.5-Ounce Demitasse Cups (Protective Packaging)
80ml Stainless Steel Espresso Cups Set – 2 Pack Double Wall 304 Stainless Steel Demitasse Cups 2.7oz By RECAPS
JoyJolt Savor Insulated Glasses Espresso
- Set of 2 handmade, double-wall thermo mugs, each mug boasting a unique curvature that holds 5.4 ounce
- Made of heat and condensation-resistant borosilicate glass, which is stronger and more durable than
- Ships in an elegant colored printed box that is perfect for gift giving. give that someone special i
- Beautiful addition to any cafe, restaurant, pub and definitely to your own home. can be used for cap
- Top quality espresso mug made of lead-free high quality borosilicate-glass, safe for dishwasher and
Being our top pick, the JoyJolt espresso cups are certainly one of the best in business today. The elegance, ergonomics, durability and performance is quite unmatched that you can possibly get in this price range.
Smart Design with Increased Efficiency
These espresso cups are made of double-walled heat and condensation-resistant glass with the sole purpose of making it more durable and also maintaining the temperature of the beverage inside while keeping your hands cool and safe.
2 Mugs – Perfect for an Espresso Lover Couple
These products are shipped in a box of two glasses per unit, making it a perfect choice if you and your partner are both avid lovers of espressos. With 5.4 ounces of capacity each, these thermo-mugs is an ideal option for two people.
Borosilicate-glass Give More Strength
If you are in the market look for strong, durable espresso cups that would last longer than other glasses – go for the ones that are made up of borosilicate, like this one is.
The boron particles are known to have better properties in terms of strength than a traditional, much heavier glass.
- Heat Resistant
- Packing of Two (perfect for two persons)
- Recommended or Espresso, Cappuccino, Lungo cups, Macchiato and Demitasse
- Each Cup has a 5.4 ounces Capacity
- The size of these cups might not fit to some coffee brewers’ trays, requiring you to hold the cup while pouring.
Lifver Porcelain Espresso Cups
- White porcelain
- 2 oz capacity
- Set of 4 cups & 4 saucers
- Pear shaped
- Dishwasher safe
- Microwave safe
This is another good option if you are looking for something small for your coffee or tea needs at home or at work. With a classic and simple design, these cups come in quite handy for your hot beverage needs.
Stackable Base Makes Storage Easy and Saves Space
One good thing about these cups is the stackable base that makes life a whole lot easier for you in terms of storage. You can easily stack them up in your kitchen cabinet or slab, without having to worry about space consumption or mess in the kitchen.
Classic White Design Perfect for Home or Work
These 3 oz cups that come in a set of 6, are perfect for your home or work occasions – giving you the right feel that you need while drinking a delightful cup of your favorite espresso.
- Sturdy White Style
- Stackable Design Saves Space and Makes Storage Easy
- Dishwasher Safe
- 6 Cup Set Perfect for Small Home or Office Setups
- 3 oz size might be too less for some avid espresso lovers
Sweese 403.002 Cappuccino Cups with Saucers
- An elegant way to enjoy your life - is there anything more satisfying than that first sip of coffee
- Large enough capacity for coffee lover -each cappuccino cup holds 6oz (without filling it to the ver
- Bright assorted coloring - sweese porcelain cups have industry-favorite traditional contours, and as
- Pro-grade porcelain - these sweese cappuccino cups are made of durable porcelain, a type of premium
- Large enough capacity - these coffee cups are smart size with 6 ounce, perfect size for latte art,
Looking for something that looks fancy but still serves the basic purpose of coffee drinking – these multi-colored cups by Sweese can be a decent option.
Compact Design with the Right Capacity
These cups have an elegant, compact and sturdy design – and at the same time, they have the right capacity, too. You can have 6 oz of your favorite espresso drinks in these cups – fantastic, isn’t it?
Add a Bit of Colors to Your Life
Tired and bored of those same white-colored cups that you’ve been seeing all around? Try out these multi-colored espresso cups to make your day bright as soon as you look at your espresso drink!
The Perfect Gift to Your Loved Ones
These cups will make the perfect gift for your loved as his or her birthday or any other holiday present. Due to their pro-grade porcelain finish, large enough capacity and bright colors – they certainly make the right choice to gift to someone you care about.
- Bright Multi-colored Cups
- Pack of 6 (ideal for small setups)
- Ideal to Gift to Someone
- 6 oz Capacity
- Also available in White
- The fragility factor of these cups is more as compared to rival products
TeamFar Set of 4 Espresso Cups
- Healthy - these coffee cups are made of 18/8 stainless steel, non toxic and healthy, no more chemical
- Double wall - double wall makes the coffee cup comfortable to touch with hot drinks and prevent
- Cfraft - superior mirror finish makes these cups match your existing coffee ware or tea ware very we
- Easy clean - rimless edge would not cover dirt for completely washing up, mirror polish inside make
- Versatile - 6 ounce capacity, ideal to be used as coffee cup, tea cup, espresso cup, wine one-shot
These stainless steel, reusable and stackable espresso and coffee cups are perfect if you are looking for something that doesn’t break under tough environment and conditions.
Whether it’s camping, hiking, or any other traveling trip, these cups will come in quite handy for your espresso needs.
Keeps Beverage Hot, Your Hand Cool
The double-wall design makes sure the beverage inside maintains its hot temperature, while keeping the outside wall cool to keep your hands safe.
Stainless Steel Means No Fragility
These cups are made of 18/8 stainless steel, non-toxic material that gives them the right strength and safety that you are looking for – either for home or outdoor or traveling use.
- 18/8 Stainless Steel Makes them Non-fragile
- Perfect for Camping or other Outdoor Trips
- Reusable and Dishwasher Safe
- Ideal for Espresso Shots, Latte, Tea, other single-shot beverages
- Better insulated cups available in this product and price range
Kitchables Glass Espresso Cups
- Enjoy hot drinks even longer - trust kitchables glass coffee cups to keep steaming hot drinks at the
- Wont burn your fingers - specially designed with double walled glasses, these clear espresso cups
- Easy-to-maintain espresso glasses - our glass espresso cups are made of durable borosilicate glass,
- Fits under most espresso machines - with a 2.7oz capacity, our espresso shot cups can fit under the
- Multipurpose, lightweight glass cups - serve any type of drink or dessert for yourself or loved ones
This set of 4 thermo-insulated cups is another good option if you are looking for something safe, easy-to-clean, durable and affordable in the espresso cups category.
Perfect Choice for a Number of Beverages
Whether it’s a cup of espresso, lungo, latte, cappuccino, tea or any single-shot beverage – these cups will give you the right feel and drinking experience that you are looking forward to.
Double-wall Thermo Insulation Adds to Safety
These cups have a double-wall thermo-insulated design that keeps your fingers and hands safe while pouring or drinking – and at the same time keeping your cup of Joe nice and hot.
Easy to Clean
These borosilicate glass cups are dishwasher, microwave and freezer safe so it is quite easy to wash and clean them on a regular basis.
- Double-wall Thermo-insulated Design
- Set of 4, Ideal for Small Setups
- Easy to Clean
- Dishwasher, Microwave and Freezer Safe
- Have a bit more fragility than other products in similar range
Sweese 401.001 Espresso Cups with Saucers
- An elegant way to enjoy your life - is there anything more satisfying than that first sip of espress
- So cute capacity for espresso lover -each espresso shot cup holds 2oz (without filling it to the
- Bright white coloring - sweese espresso cups have industry-favorite traditional contours, ideal for
- Pro-grade porcelain - these sweese espresso cups are made of durable porcelain, a type of premium
- Ideal design for everyday use - these coffee cups are smart size with 2oz, set of 6, perfect for
Earlier, we reviewed the fancy-colored cups by this brand, Sweese and they were equally good as these are.
This is for those classic, traditional espresso drinking style lovers who are a bit more old school and love their beverage the way they have been drinking for years and decades in those sturdy, white espresso cups.
Pro-Grade Porcelain Espresso Cups
These cups are made of highest grade lead-free porcelain, giving you the right strength and durability that you would normally expect from an espresso cup.
Just the Right Capacity for an Espresso Delight
With a 2 oz capacity, you will have the perfect kick to your day once you have your favorite espresso drink in this cup. These come in set of 6, making it a good option for home or small office environments.
Classic White Adds to Traditional Coffee Drinking
Are you an old school espresso lover? Then you probably know the essence and feel of a white cup or mug for your favorite espresso shot or a cup of tea as well.
- Elegant White Design
- 2 oz Capacity Ideal for Single Shots
- Pro-grade, Lead-free Porcelain Build Quality
- Dishwasher, Microwave and Freezer Safe
- Not for those who are not fond of traditional white classic design
Loveramics Espresso Cup and Saucer
- Sturdy and durable construction: made from commercial grade high-fired porcelain perfect for high
- Manufactured under sca standards to ensure coffee is kept fresh and at the right temperature which
- Ergonomic handle and egg shape gives the cup absolute balance and predictability making it a go-to
- Round base allows for coffee to be developed fully ensuring you are getting the most out of your coffee
- Due to the treatment loveramics cups and mugs are extremely temperature resistant making them dishwash
Love your espresso in an exquisite, premium-design coffee cup? Loveramics is here to take care of your espresso cravings.
Egg-shaped Design Gives the Right Balance
The egg-shape design adds to the overall balance that ensures that your beverage is developed – as per the barista’s expectations if you are in a coffee shop.
Durable and Sturdy Build
These cups are made from the highest quality, commercial grade high-fired porcelain that is the ideal choice for home or commercial setups like coffee shops, restaurants, cafes, etc.
- Elegant and Long-lasting
- Egg-shaped Design Adds to Coffee Taste
- Ergonomic Handle
- Heat Resistance for up to 400 Fahrenheit
- Price is on the higher side
Aozita Espresso Cups and Saucers
- Super-cute size: set of four 2.5-ounce espresso cups set with espresso spoons, perfect for tasting
- Premium material: made of high-quality porcelain/ceramic, lead-free, chip-resistant make them health
- Sleek modern styling: exquisite and stackable design with elegant white coloring ideal for various
- Gift package: protectively package is perfect for giving, wedding gift, bridal shower, housewarming
- Risk-free purchase: if you purchase our cups for your kitchen, then you will be confident that the
Here comes another 2.5 oz espresso cup that is packaged in a set of 4 cups including espresso spoons and saucers.
Best for a Single or Double Shot of Espresso
The 2.5 oz capacity works well for a single or double shot of your favorite espresso drink. Also, these cups blend in quite well with most of the espresso machines.
Compact and Stackable Design
These espresso cups have a sleek and compact design, keeping into consideration the modern-day kitchen interiors and tight countertop and cabinet spaces.
Moreover, the stackable base of these cups make it easier for storage after cleaning or washing.
Perfect for Daily Home or Office Use
Regardless whether your coffee consumption is slight to moderate (home or semi-commercial setups), these cups will meet your espresso needs in an efficient and affordable manner.
- Saucers and Spoons Included
- Ideal for Small Home or Office Environments
- 2.5 oz Ideal for Single or Double Espresso Shot
- Dishwasher and Microwave Safe
- Not recommended for latte drinks due to the small size
Recaps Stainless Steel Espresso Cups Set
- 1.capacity: 80ml/2.7oz. they can be stacked
- 2.item included: 2 pack 304 food grade stainless steel espresso cups.
- 3.double wall design- thermally insulated espresso coffee cups, keep warm/cool.
- 4.safe to hold the cup. not burn.
- 5.application: perfect for coffee, tea, vodka, tequilla, rum, moonshine, moscow mules and other mix
Looking for a durable and strong cup design that are made to withstand rough or challenging environments? – Look no further as these espresso cups by Recaps will serve your needs well.
The stainless steel design finish of these cups is ideal for both indoor or outdoor use like camping, traveling, picnic, etc.
304 Stainless Steel Durable Design
With a double-walled insulated 304 (food-grade) stainless steel design, these cups are absolutely safe, unbreakable and easy to use even without a handle. The double wall will keep your skin safe at all times.
These demitasse cups are a smart way to replace your unhealthy plastic espresso cups.
Ideal for All Environments
Whether you are using these cups at home, office, your next camping or picnic trip with your loved ones or at your backyard family barbecue – these cups will serve your needs for all occasions and setups.
Ideal for All Beverages
It’s not just the espresso that you will enjoy in these cups, these cups are equally good for tea, tequila, rum, vodka and other alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages.
- 80 ml Capacity Perfect for All Types of Beverages
- Unbreakable 304 Stainless Steel Finish Adds to Durability
- Price Affordability
- Double-wall Insulation Adds to Safety
- Not as fancy-looking as traditional espresso cups
Bodum Espresso Cups
- Insulated: a set of two double-wall pavina glasses, 2. 5 ounces each; perfect for coffee, espresso,
- Heat resistant: bodum glass is made of mouth-blown, lab-quality borosilicate-glass construction for
- 2-layer design: insulated glass has a sleek 2-layer design that creates a dramatic optical illusion
- Microwave safe: quickly reheat your coffee in the microwave and toss in the dishwasher when you need
- Award winning: bodum double wall glasses are the winners of the prestigious european if design award
The Bodum Pavina double-walled espresso glass is another decent option if you are looking for something funky or fancy to add to your kitchenware.
3.5 oz Capacity a Treat for Espresso Lovers
If you are an espresso addict like I am, then you would know that a capacity of 3.5 oz for an espresso cup is an absolute delight! Whether a single or double shot lover, you would enjoy your espresso in these cups.
Solid Borosilicate Design
The double-walled borosilicate finish adds a lot to the overall safety and durability of these cups. Apart from their bold and fancy looks, these cups last long due to their strong construction and durable design.
In addition to this, it has a hydrophobic silicone vent at the base of the cup that lets necessary pressure changes to occur.
Dishwasher and Microwave Oven Safe
These insulated espresso cups are dishwasher safe and up to 350°F (176°C) microwave safe as well.
- 3.5 oz Capacity Good Enough for Espresso or other Drinks
- Double-wall Insulation with Borosilicate Glass
- Comes in a Set of 2 (ideal for 2 persons)
- Fancy Colors
- Not recommended for those who love enjoying their espresso in a more traditional way
How Many Ounces in an Espresso Cup?
You might have already come across this common question a lot of times since you have been into the coffee-making business – whether at home or at a coffee shop.
Even though there is no standardized number, a lot of baristas and coffee aficionados suggest that an ideal espresso shot should be of 1 ounce, and the perfect espresso cup should have 2-3 ounce capacity.
What Should an Ideal Espresso Cup Have?
It might sound quite easy and quick to buy a set of espresso cups, however, if you miss out on a few factors, you could end up regretting the fact that you did not do any research (or read this article :P) prior to making your purchase.
Even though it is not very technical, still you should keep the following factors into consideration when buying a set of espresso cups:
Insulation for Safety and Maintaining Temperature
A double-walled insulated cup should always be preferred over a non-insulated cup. This is due to the fact that insulated cups maintain the temperature of your beverage longer and keep your hands and skin safe from burns.
Stackable Cups Save More Space
Space utilization is usually one of the primary concerns for us, keeping into mind tight kitchen spaces these days. In order to save space and make storage easier, go for the cups that have a stackable base.
Cup Capacity and Design
This entirely depends on your personal preferences, however, it is recommended that your cup should have a capacity of somewhere between 2 and 3 ounces.
Choosing between a stainless steel or glass finish also solely depends on your usage. If you have a nice formal setup or environment, glass cups will be fine. But if you need you cup to last long in outdoor environments as well, go for the stainless steel finish.
Our Final Word on Buying the Ideal Espresso Cups
At times, you might feel that you have every other espresso-making element in place – the coffee, the coffee brewer, the espresso cravings, but still you can’t find the right satisfaction from your espresso shot.
If this happens, it could be that you need to look for the best espresso cups in order to get the perfect espresso experience each time you crave for it. There are a number of espresso cups in the market today, however, a little research won’t harm.
Just a few factors that we discussed above could leave a huge impact on your whole espresso-drinking experience – in a good or a bad way – entirely depending on how you go about your cups or mugs.
Enjoy your espresso in the right espresso cup!